New laptop decision

DeeButtersnaps

Beta member
Hello, I will be getting a new Macbook Pro soon and I will be off for college in a year. I currently only have a chromebook from my high school that is very limited in capabilities. I need help deciding whether or not I should get the current Macbook now or wait for the newer one to come out. The biggest reason I might want to get the currrent one right now is to work on projects that may help me build my college resume. I have also heard some mixed things about the newer one. Price is also a factor to consider as well. So, which one should I get?

Thanks

This is a great question andone that I'm happy to help you answer. I recommend opting for the newestMacbook pro as it features the brightest display ever featured on a Macbook Proand it also comes with the new Touch bar. which is a Multi-Touch enabled stripof glass built into the keyboard for instant access to the tools you want,right when you want them. This is an awesome new feature which I truly believewill revolutionize the way we interact with computers.

Back
Top Bottom