Differences?

JesseBrown23

Beta member
I do a lot of photography and image editing and very light gaming, I don't really expect a 300ish laptop do do a lot of gaming at all.
I've been looking and I originally saw this one *here* but then I saw this one *here* which seemed to me even refurbished should cost more.
I know quite a bit about computers but I'm not the smartest with hardware and how hardwares interact to make a "good" computer.
What I am asking is, the second would be better right, and is there something I'm missing that makes it so cheap?
Or how they would ompare to the Dell Studio 1737 I have
4o6pt9bfd

I've been wanting to get into coding further also but thisa laptop I have is holding me back and is literally falling apart.
Thank you very much

The refinished ones are older, Windows 7 models, were up to win 10 and have had 8 then 8.1 so older models.

When I click on the 2nd link it says that model is no longer available so I guess it's a moot point. However, I notice that the specs on the 2nd laptop say the battery life is only 30 minutes. That indicates that the battery is on its last legs and needs to be replaced. If battery life is important to you then steer clear of that bargain or figure in the cost of a new battery.

Back
Top Bottom