Re: Built new PC, on 2nd Mobo, still no video display! HELP!!!
well, it WAS all working, until i got a blue screen on vista install and i couldn't read it because it disappeared right away, and after i formatted i got a different blue screen and i turned my head for a minute and my sister and her friends said they saw a HUGE spark in the case and all the power shut off. i tested everything and the PSU blew AGAIN! so now i need to buy another one and try to start from scrathc AGAIN. when the PSU blew it even tripped the fuse for the socket and i had to dig through the fuse box to get the power back up, what a freaking hassle this project has been, but this problem i can at least deal with now, once a new PSU arrives now. and if not i'll just have to make a new thread in the correct section.
- Intel D945GCPE Socket 775 Mobo
- Intel Pentium D 925 3.0GHz OEM CPU
- Thermaltake CL-P0378 90mm CPU Cooler
- Ultra 1024MB PC4200 DDR2 Memory
- Maxtor DiamondMax 21 200GB HD
- Sony NEC Optiarc 18x DVD Burner
- nVidia GeForce FX5200 256MB PCI GPU
- Aspire Blue Aluminum Tri-Fan 520-Watt PSU
- Power Up ATX Silver Mid Tower