Originally Posted by CrazyBoy494
So i just got my new build up, put everything in the case and wired it up.
- Now when i insert the CD, it goes to the screen where it says "Press Enter To Continue" "Press R To Restore" etc but the keyboard doesn't work on that screen.
- The keyboard and Mouse are Wireless and i'm connecting them to the back ports.
- Also, can the windows be installed from an USB? I tried but it doesn't seem to work.
- The ISO images are bootable and have Windows 7 Ultimate x64 in it.
- When i put the GPU in, the monitor doesn't seem to get signal even though i put the adapter.
- Would a 32-bit windows work in my new PC with ASRock Z77 Pro3 and 3570 @ 3.4GHz?
- It's kinda urgent since this PC is almost to die.
1: What? If you are inserting a Windows 7 DVD and are booting to it, you will come across the first screen that says install, then the second screen asks for "Upgrade" or "custom". Click on custom, and the next screen will show a list with your HDD. Click on it, and make a new partition with the button below the list and click next. It will ask to make a system partition, click yes/ok.
2: You will need to use a wired keyboard or mouse to do a fresh install.
3: Yes it can. You need to make a bootable flash drive from within Windows using the Microsoft to USB tool.
4:This only makes half sense, but you need to go into the bios with the onboard ports and set it to PCI-E graphics or "PEG" adapter. Which ever your bios has.
5: Yes it would work, but if you have 4 or more GB of RAM it wont utilize all of your RAM.
6:......why is your PC about to die?