Extremely demanding PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaXiMuS_N00BuS

Baseband Member
Heres what i do in life just to give you an understanding of my demands. I am an amateur programmer, i am a music producer (large storage capacity demands), i am fixing to start 3D animation (using programs like 3D Studio Max and Cinema 4D which are quite demanding) and i am also a gamer (Crysis, COD 4, and other performance demanding games) and i need a computer that would keep up without fail. Heres the question, will someone give me a list (please??) of the hardware i need for this to work. I need a good case (preferably lights and liquid cooling) i need a powerful motherboard (or server board) with great processors (dual or quad at least 3.00Ghz) and super reliable peripherals and all the other stuff i'll need also. I just want to build a computer close to the best on the market. I don't necessarily care about price (as long its its not TOO expensive if you know what i mean) i just want to build it. I know how to build one (i've built one out of old salvaged parts) so i don't really need any tutorials on it (maybe.)

liquid cooling is useless unless you are going to overclock or just really like the looks

its not "silent" since even the pump makes a considerable amount of noise

Sorry about that. I just moved your thread to the high performance section of the forum.

Check the list, in my previous post.

your not allowed to post the same thread in multiple forums either...

its not like you need this build completed in 10 minutes...

anyways... so what exactly is your budget?

Thank you SO SO much!!! How could i ever re-pay you? One more question, is there a site where i can order those parts at the same time?

All of those parts in the list, are links that direct you to newegg.com. The best site for computer components in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom