Yeah I thought those prices were good so I went ahead and got what I could. There stock is very low now and there not getting any new shipments of items because of them closing down. If anyone is looking to buy stuff that I replace I will be more then happy to sell them at the price I paid(since they have a no return policy in effect) like the Graphic card and Power supply since im prolly going to be replacing them. As for how the fire started, the Fire Marshall seems to think it was either fualty wiring in the laundry room that caused the fire or a spark from the wiring that hit something else and started the fire. I was at work and the part of the house where it started wasnt in view of anyone around my house so a small fire was burning in the room for about 30-40mins then it spread so it was very hard for them to find the exact spot where it started. Since it was burnt so bad my Washer and Dryer were almost metal puddles. My laundry room is right next to the living room and then next to my master bedroom and those happen to be the only areas I really cared about the most(or I should say had the most money invested into them)...Also in my last post I forgot to post I do have the 64bit vista was $399 I paid $220. Another thing is the montior I have is sorta old so I might get a new one in the furture and prolly not as big as that one being it takes up alot of space. If anyone could take a little more time to get more into detail with me about what im doing(some other little questions really) could you please E-mail me at TravisYorkJr@hotmail.com
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks to everyone who is helping me with my adventure haha