Best e6600 cpu fan/hs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jrod said:
doing so voids the warranty though right? is the p5w cooling bad enough that you need to do this?

lol...why did you post in a month and a half old thread? You could have made a new thread :p.

I wouldn't think it would void the warranty. You have to apply the cpu hsf yourself, so applying the nb and sb hsf's with as5 shouldn't void the warranty. Also, some ppl put watercooling on their nb and sb hsf's so i would doubt asus would void the warranty for that.

Is it necessary? No. I did it on my asus p5b-deluxe, since i was overclocking. I doubt i needed to do it then though but it gave me something to do and cooler temps :p. If your not overclocking you shouldn't need to. You prob don't need to even if you do overclock unless your nb and sb temps get too high.

Also....make a new thread next time instead of using a really old thread ;).

well you will confuse other users. I think you confused graham since he answered this thread's question that was already answered a month and a half ago.

Its ok to make a new thread if you have a question but you will confuse other members if you use previous threads that already have been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom