Andrioid Tablets..

1. It's android and just suck, buy a iPad there design purpose is perfect for tablets.
2. It's open source and have a thousand viruses, vuls, bugs, and did mention it's open source... It's free so why pay for it.

...wat?

I'm hoping that this is just a troll post...because that's what it sounds like lol.

1. It's android and just suck, buy a iPad there design purpose is perfect for tablets.
2. It's open source and have a thousand viruses, vuls, bugs, and did mention it's open source... It's free so why pay for it.

I guess I can safely say you don't use an Android phone? lol :silly:

Android can do tons more than iphone and ipad.

Rooted Android can do more than jailbroken ipad,iphone.

Mac products can still get virus's and crash

Android is compatible with a wide range of anti-virus/anti-malware programs.

Shortcuts are easier to access (OPINION)

There are way more open-source and mainstream apps: Android Vs. Apple - AskMen
Google Play now has more apps than Apple's App Store, report says

Nine Things You Can Still Do Only on Android | NDTV Gadgets

Sorry man, but how can you say that their design is more meant for tablets when they are both light, have nice HD screens, and touch calibration is rarely ever an issue for both platforms. My Samsung Galaxy s4 and Samsung Galaxy note tab 10.1 work without lag at all. In dev options I turned off animation scales and it makes a huge difference.

On the plus Android is ONLY touch screen, unless you do emulation on PC or whatever. So please don't down on Android because I'm sure you've never enjoyed the full benefits of Android.

I'm not hatin on you, everyone is entitled to an opinion and I respect it, but you may want to explain WHY you feel that way. As far as virus's go: Yes Mac products are less susceptible to virus's but that does NOT mean it can't happen and again Android offers great AV/Malware scanners (for free)

I don't know whether you're serious or not... :tongue:
Are you serious? :tongue:

Nooo this has to be a troll post. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom