Nerual Impulse Actuator

Status
Not open for further replies.

up-smash

In Runtime
Newegg.com - OCZ OCZMSNIA Neural Impulse Actuator - PC Game Controllers

I know its been out for a while, but people don't seem to know about it, or want it to be a secret...

I thought this would be used to be a new pointing device (for fps gamez), but watching videos and doing a little of light research helped to show that its used for keyboard commands, but I'm sure people could figure out how to bind keys to aim, without using the mouse or the keyboard. I think I'll get one just to see.

Ya, I've seen Trubitar use it in COD4 (Youtube)

I thought it'd be amazing, but to me it was kind of a let down

It allows you to control game functions like strafe, shoot, action etc, with your mind or body... which is kind of bad when you have annoying habits you do while you play games (like shaking your legs haha)

It allows you to control game functions like strafe, shoot, action etc, with your mind or body... which is kind of bad when you have annoying habits you do while you play games (like shaking your legs haha)

thanks, how does it re-act to shouting and cursing?

thanks, how does it re-act to shouting and cursing?

Haha lol!

Well, you can configure it to work every time you open your mouth, so I guess you might accidentally shoot or melee (knife) or something lol

That's pretty crazy. So it's just band that goes on your head and reads what you are moving (ie arms, legs ect.)?

I could see this as being a toy or something just to mess with but i seriously don't see how you could use it seriously.

someone that does the leg twitch thing, distractions in the room taking your focus off, yawning, stretching, other accidental movements, thinking of other things, it reading correct things wrongly...etc...there is a huge list of what can go wrong.

but it's nice to see some sort of technology in this area :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom