Words that need to vanish before it's too late...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damnit, you found out. Barely anyone notices it, but when they do it starts an epedemic of bashing.
that's because most of the other people here do the same kind of grammatical lameness. I've noticed you do that crap for months now, but it's pointless to say anything. English was always my worst subject, nor do I ever like taking it, but it just astounds me how ignorant the only world is. Is it so hard to type a world completely out, use punctuation and know the difference between 'no' and 'know' or as we've pointed out there, their, they're

or your and you're.

I can understand spelling mistakes, some people are better than others obviously, but when people butcher an entire freakin paragraph it's just ridiculous.

This is why I tell Major all the time to not worry about his english, since he speaks/types better english than a lot of american children do. Sad really.

wat annoys me is people who walk around saying words that should be typed only, like woot, and i know a guy who actually says "pooned" (pwned)
what's even worse than that is I've come across a couple of people who actually said "LOL!" as they were laughing..............yeah....murder flashed into my eyes for a split second.

Nubius said:

what's even worse than that is I've come across a couple of people who actually said "LOL!" as they were laughing..............yeah....murder flashed into my eyes for a split second.

Yeah that's pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom