Words that need to vanish before it's too late...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
Ok, I just moved from Seattle back to Baltimore and have been painting my new house all day...so excuse the "paint-fumed" brain as I lay this topic upon you.

I would like to begin a list of words that I, and you, would like to see drop of the face of the planet. Everyone throw in your least favorite three :) Or favorite three...however that seems to work out... :/
Horray for logic! Ok, here it goes...
And by the way, there are no rules here....so the "words" don't actually have to be "words" as we are used to seeing.... or not seeing for that matter. In fact, they are simply a combination of letters that people could be making up for lack of a more logical term or definition.
Words or Phrases I suppose can count here :)

1. Noob, N00b, n00b (and ALL other variations.....you have been BANNED from the world....please leave.)

2. Shizzle (Everytime I hear you, you make me think of "Shake 'N' Bake" Products.....which are worthless and tasteless, such as yourself......you have been BANNED from the world....please leave.)

3. leet speak, l33t 5pe4k, or whatever the hippest variation is now. (I can understand a new "hidden" or "private" language to be used between people.....it works with graffitti on brick walls and bathroom stalls and it also worked with symbols and hieroglyphics.....HOWEVER....At least they made a little sense. Just because I consider myself a technical geek or nerd does not mean that I understand an entire email, webpage or thread in a forum in this useless form of communication :) ....you have been BANNED from the world...please leave.)

Any others are welcome :)

Yes all emo stuff needs to die.

And their is nothing wrong with saying the occasional nub word... BUT I MEAN OCCASIONAL

pwned, po0ned or any variation there of....needs to die.

I agree with noob needing to die

also agree with all forms of leetspeak needs to die.

This whole ZOMG! and OMGWTFLOLBBQ!! ::cough FLANKER cough:: needs to die...anything with BBQ in it, or an ridiculously long normal 'lol' needs to die.

The act of doing !!!!1111oneoneone needs to die

People abbreviating things that shouldn't be abbreviated need to die. Example: "Because I know" is typed as 'cuz I no'

English was my worst subject, and still I find it ridiculous how many people don't type complete sentences, sound ignorant simply through text, no grammar, it's obscene.

That reminds me...

4. Own, Pwn, Owned, Pwned (and ALL other variations.....you have been BANNED from the world....please leave.)

Edit: Bah, Nubius. You beat me to it.

most linux programs (e.g. kopete) you have been BANNED from the world...please leave, reason being..(i know wat it is) BUT WTF IS IT!!! with windows programs u look at their name and u know wat it is.

all the z0rz words(e.g. rox0rz, sux0rz, lolz0rz) they sound like 2 year olds when they say it.

punk'd, punked and any other form of the word, the only time punk should be used is to describe a form of music. which i dont really like anyway.

People who do not spell easy word properly ("u go to the mall", "r u going") also people who do not bother to spell, and punctuate at least half decently.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom