Who is going to miss SGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Viksta

Ninja Stargate Addict
With the final ever episode coming up (and some people having already seen it), how do people feel about the loss of the second series of the greatest sci-fi franchise ever?

Personally, im gonna miss it a lot...no more fix of stargate on tuesday night on sky one..... no more ronon beating the life out of a wraith (hehe geddit? :p) or a 304 wrecking a hive... *breaks into tears*

I am going to miss it, but i am looking forward to Infinity as they are going to take a more grown up approach to scifi.

Thank fully Battlestar is back an is just a much better show, with the rest of season 4, another movie an Caprica to look forward to.

Ill miss it, I saw the final episode like 2 weeks ago.

It was somewhat epic...

I have to agree with that, episode 19 was prity cool - but I did spot a continuity flaw Rod said he once met another shepperd but I did notice that Rod said shepperd wouldnt stop banging on about being in mensa, in this he was a wased out Las Vegas Cop... unless it was another reality.

I will really miss sga and stargate in general. I had the opportunity to watch Vegas and Enemy at the Gates early but I decided to wait ad watch them when they aired and it has been worth the wait so far.

I know the are coming out with Universe but I don't plan on watching it since it just sounds like they took the worst parts of BSG, and Star trek Voyager then threw in some 90210. Plus the fact that they killed off Atlantis for Universe makes me like it even less.

At least they are going to make a Atlantis movie and a third SG1 movie.

A third SG1 film that's news to me, an Infinity sounds decent from what i can see.

I miss SG1. I miss Don Davis. I miss RDA. I have watched hte most recent marathon of SGA and it is growing on me. But i still prefer SG1.

I'm not sure if the third Sg1 movie has officially been announced but I think one of the actors mentioned it being filmed around the same time as the Atlantis one. Supposedly it is supposed to be more of the original sg1 cast.

That should be fun, I know it's worng of me but I tend to think of stargate as the lighter side of scifi an Battlestar as the serious side I love them both but BSG has won my heart as has boomer....

after the end of sg1 sga grew on me, i will miss it a lot. As i absolutely hate Battlestar. A new sg1 movie and a sga movie are news to me also....i swear to.....something.....if they do time travel or parallel universe's in these next two movies........................ like they have done that to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom