What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

View attachment 5037
On sale for 100 bucks off for boxing week. I believe they were 150 off for boxing day itself but all the monster stuff sold out within 2 hours. There was one set of earbuds 300 dollars off, there was over 4k in stock, all sold out in something crazy like 25 mins.

Had a 25 dollar gift card so they only cost me like 140 bucks after tax. Its online only though so wont get them to late next week probably, maybe early next week if im lucky. I got the third last one in stock :p there was over 100 this morning, now there is only 2.

Will be using them for music on the go because my old in-ear ear buds got smashed by one of my friends and as mixing and recording headphones which will replace my Siberia v2's for that job.

Attachments

• 10150465.jpg
    10150465.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 51

lol, just had a stupid moment, I just read 'The UPS man just brought me etc. etc.' and I thought, "what, after midnight? OH WAIT LOL"
(it's 00:37 here)

View attachment 5037
On sale for 100 bucks off for boxing week. I believe they were 150 off for boxing day itself but all the monster stuff sold out within 2 hours. There was one set of earbuds 300 dollars off, there was over 4k in stock, all sold out in something crazy like 25 mins.

Had a 25 dollar gift card so they only cost me like 140 bucks after tax. Its online only though so wont get them to late next week probably, maybe early next week if im lucky. I got the third last one in stock :p there was over 100 this morning, now there is only 2.

Will be using them for music on the go because my old in-ear ear buds got smashed by one of my friends and as mixing and recording headphones which will replace my Siberia v2's for that job.

That isn't bad.. I would never pay anything more then $140 for them :p.. My favorite headphones that I have used so far are the AT AD700's or the Sennheiser HD555. I hate how Beats audio is only as much as it because its "by Dr. Dre".

^i have used them before, they are quite good. I dont think i would spend the normal 250 on them, but 140? sure why not

That isn't bad.. I would never pay anything more then $140 for them :p.. My favorite headphones that I have used so far are the AT AD700's or the Sennheiser HD555. I hate how Beats audio is only as much as it because its "by Dr. Dre".
can you give me quick run down of pros and cons of those 2 headsets?
don't have to be detailed or anything. just what you like or disliked or just some differences you noticed.
I was debating on which headphones to choose out of those two, and I ended up with the HD 555s. I am just wondering if I am missing out on what the ATH-AD700s offers.

Honestly, Not really missing out with the HD555's. I am not an Audiophile but I do like decent sound. The only reason I would go with the AD700's is the microphone mods I have seen seem easier. But for the average can tell good sound from bad sound, the sound is very comparable IMO. I don't have extended use with either though so I may not be the best. I rock Skullcandy headphones as I used to get them free :p.

I was thinking of getting the AD700's a clip on mic and a astro mix amp for my next gaming headset option as my Razer Megalodons finally died for good I think.

Back
Top Bottom