what is your favorite meat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shark????

Yeah, but keep in mind that finding the meat in most US stores will be rare and mostly expensive.
If you live by near Ft.Lauder or in north dade in Miami you can get that once and awhile when the restaurants get by chance.
They are not supposed to kill certain sharks that lurk around florida state ocean but most people who fish for a living don't give a **** about what is said by law.
I think california may serve shark meat as well but I am not familiar with their law and how fishing is done on west coast.

If you had a fish pizza before trying having a shark pizza in expensive spanish or italian restaurant.

I found a reason to actually stop in NJ instead of just driving through really fast like usual.

View attachment 4890

Hmm sure does look real tasty. Makes me salivate :p You wouldn't find anything like that over here, i can tell you that with absolute certainty.

Me personally ? Give me some awesome ribs or a huge steak where I don't have to play the game with the steak where i have to find and cut off all the fat and gristle. Oh man yes i love a nice medium rare steak which literally tears apart with just a small pull :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom