What is wrong with women when dating???

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
well my girlfriend went total see you next Tuesday on me so figuring I'd give the dating sites another shot, Well any way I set up a date with a pretty one 5'8" brunette and we really hit it off chatting so set up a date, well needless to say as we were chatting I got one hit also 5'8"ironically but this one is blonde, I told her and have in my profile if I have a date set up then I won't set any other dates with any one else. Kind of old fashioned but respectful. well any how the blonde asked if i minded just chatting as friends so I said no problem, not knowing how the date would go. Well anyway the date went great. Lets just call the brunette #1 and the blonde #2 well #1 and i had a great time though she isn't the most talkative, kind of quiet to be honest but we had some good conversation and the kiss good night was ummm %$#^ good goodnight kiss and VERY apparent she was interested so I recommend the second date and she was very into it. Well any way since the date she got REAL quiet and when I text her I usually don't get a reply for a while and when I do it's short and that's it??? OK I figured she had a change of heart after all it was one date but I really like this girl so I decided to ask her is she had a change of heart and she said she's just been real busy. so I let it go and it's been the same all week. went out with her last Saturday. and today she said shes headed to Maine with her family but will be back for Saturday morning and we can get together in the after noon so OK but still weirded out about how distant she got. But I'll deal with that issue when I see her and find out what's going on. OK Now for the wacko parts. #2 I have been chatting with her as a friend and she has been saying good luck and giving me some feedback on what might be up with #1, Pretty cool girl actually BUT she want's me real bad and the more I refuse the more she want's LOL If I hit on her I would probable get turned down big time. Tonight she told me we shouldn't date because she already told me way too much about herself and she got a bit drunk and holy %$&( did I get WAY more than expected) Lets just say I now Know what a totally hot blonde solid firm B cups and real tight @$$ *** looks like naked and some real um wet areas on top of that????? WTF is wrong with women. The one I want barely speaks after playing tonsil hockey and the one I turn down already has how she is going to rape me planned out???? Gotta say HOLY CRAP she's damn hot. talked a lot over the last week and she is always cracking jokes how good together we would be. Needless to say I still want #1 but NO idea what she wants and #2 um well isn't the girl I would take home to mom LOL I guess if #1 bails and moves on I'll have some fun with #2. Although when she was sober she was freaking out over the fact she sent those pics and keep apologizing profusely and said she probably only sent them drunk because she wants me so bad and likes me a LOT. Needless to say this chick could model with her body. God I never had a issue of which long legged hottie to pick LOL never mind one trying to steal me from the other. And if you want to see a pic (THE CLOTHED ONES) Of these girls and I know you I'll send them PM because I don't want to put either of them on the web with this story. As for #1 I'm really hoping it works out, Don't know why but I really like this one. OK confused rant over......

Last edited:
This......kind of feels more like a discussion to have with your buddies; rather than a public post for a tech-related website. Just one man's opinion though.

LOL NO asking advice, Just venting what baffles me, This IS off topic by the way and it sure IS off topic lol

This......kind of feels more like a discussion to have with your buddies; rather than a public post for a tech-related website. Just one man's opinion though.

he's in the off topic area so people can talk about anything.
I'm pretty sure I had relationship issues stuff posted on here years ago.
Kinda funny reading this.

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't get serious with #2. If she does that with somebody she just met when she's drunk now, then that's probably not a new thing and that usually leads to a cheater. As for #1, who knows? Maybe she just has been legitimately busy and hasn't had much time. I know several people who respond to texts in their heads. It's days before they realize they didn't do it for real. Ha!

Lol Ifargle is that all you got from it is the bad punctuation? Lol Yes NOT at all thinking of anything serious with #2 at all, but she would be fun to date I'm pretty sure. Just not a keeper. #1 is more relationship maturial. Just to clarify. I'm not asking advice, Just posted because this situation has a bit of WTF entertainment factor to it,

Just enjoy yourself, no need to get serious and show anyone to mom.
Have fun with #2, get it out of your system.

Don't try too hard on #1.
You know #2 isn't gonna last forever so enjoy her while she lasts.

Tonight she told me we shouldn't date because she already told me way too much about herself and she got a bit drunk and holy %$&( did I get WAY more than expected) Lets just say I now Know what a totally hot blonde solid firm B cups and real tight @$$ *** looks like naked and some real um wet areas on top of that????? WTF is wrong with women. The one I want barely speaks after playing tonsil hockey and the one I turn down already has how she is going to rape me planned out???? Gotta say HOLY CRAP she's damn hot. talked a lot over the last week and she is always cracking jokes how good together we would be.

Pics or it never happened.

Oh and let me say this, if you don't really have much of a connection to #1 and she seems distant, have fun man. Don't hold yourself back. Just keep in mind that #2 doesn't sound like the kind you take home to mom. She could probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom