What kind of mouse do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

In Runtime
I have a blue Microsoft Optical Mouse...

What do you guys use?

mouse2.jpg

That's like an older version of mine.

Before I got this mouse I was using the original Microsoft Intellimouse. It started sucking though, I had to clean the ball every three days so I just said f*ck it, and I bought this. It's not top of the line or anything, but it is optical.

I had a Logitech optical mouse last year but it just stopped working around Christmas time, so I dug up the old ball mouse.

erik...what kind of speakers do u have?

also do u know if the logitech z540 speakers are any good?

I have two. They look something like these:
(this color obviously indicates the buttons) :laughing:

mice.JPG

[I lost my optical mouse a few months ago and I still haven't replaced it]

By the way, as most audiophiles would, I find almost all computer speakers (even the expensive ones) terrible. The real solution is hooking up the computer to a proper stereo system.

The mouse i have is a Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical... http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=004
I love the back and forward buttons on it... great for we surfing!

the speakers I have are Creative Inspire 6.1 6700 ... http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?prodid=1612

I love them.. i did have my puter hooked up to my stereo... but the sound from these is awesome., i have them tweaked to the settings i want and get everything upmixed to 6.1 so my music sounds great and really fills the room and watching dvds is great too as you feel in the movie!

I have a black optical mouse that says "Dell by Logitech" on it, and my computer says it's a 3-button logitach. I like how the sides of the mouse are clear so that part of the mouse looks red!

I have the infamous Microsoft Optical Mouse, red on bottom with gray coverings and dark gray sides. The only thing that is wrong with it is a hair now and then from the cats I have to blow out of the way ;-)

I've had three mice from Logitech, they're the only ones I would not recommend to anyone...looking for a nice smooth and quiet mouse. This one has lasted years now, and still works perfect, though the "Microsoft" label rubbed off from all the use...big loss, huh?
-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom