what to get for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping i'll get enough money to get an X-Fi. After that, i'm Going to make the switch to PCI-E. new CPU, Mobo, Video Card, SATA HD, and maybe new RAM.

I want to get a better laptop for christmas cuz the one i have now is total crap.

HAVOC2k5 said:
lol...

6889325_sa.jpg

There's a nice $200 Electric Razor for you Nubius... It has a built in MP3 player and holds up to 500 songs.

lol/jk it doesn't but it is $200... It should

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
:p :p :p :p :p

OMG.. that was very freaking funny, good one HAVOC2k5

Well i'm not sure what i'm getting but for the looks of things maybe some money & lets see if i can squezze a new part for my coming soon Sever :D .

300gb HD /w HD enclosure

Daring Discount!
Compact, External Hard Disk Enclosure
With Advanced Cooling Fan System
It’s compact, it’s sturdy and it’s incredibly mobile. The Ultra Mini Portable Disk Enclosure is a perfect fit for anyone on the go. Supports any 3.5” hard disk drive. Comes with built-in, heat-dissipating cooling fan to keep your hard drive in tip-top shape. With lightning-fast USB 2.0 and FireWire interfaces, the Ultra Mini Portable Disk Enclosure offers you super-speedy data transfer and remarkable versatility. Plug and play! Comes with external power supply and USB and FireWire cables. Instant backup! Instant storage! The Ultra Mini Portable Disk Enclosure - the incomparable mobile solution for the person on the go!

U10-2816-main.jpg

http://www.globalcomputer.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=31389&CatId=0

I want to get some model airplane stuff so that i can design and build my own plane from scratch. I want to be able to program everything so i can try out this code i've been working on.

I also want a cheap ass golf set so i can go mess around at the driving range at my college on the weekends. I'll get some cash as well and my Birthday is on the 23rd. Before you ask, no none of my relatives send me 1 present for both special days.

my cousin's birthday is Christmas eve, lol all i'd like is cash, if i had more money i'd get a 5 string bass, and/or new computer, but i really dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom