What to do with old computers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic gaming machine sounds pretty good, i'll start it up and see what OS it has. It came with mauals for both windows 3.1 and 95, so i'll see what it has on it. I just need to find old games for it.

Tyler1989 said:
Yes I do infact I already have a PC like that DOS and 3.1. My other collections I have down stairs include two 98s, one ME, and two apple IIs. I have no idea what to do with all of it.

sell them to someone or give them away. Shoot ill take the apple's. lol

Tyler1989 said:
Yes I do infact I already have a PC like that DOS and 3.1. My other collections I have down stairs include two 98s, one ME, and two apple IIs. I have no idea what to do with all of it.
I got something like that going on, a 98 machine, Power Mac (booted up twice :p) and an Apple II (booted up once), plus the 486. You've got me beat by a mile though and I'm already outta space :)

waynejkruse10 said:
yeah, turn it into a old skool gaming rig - Win 3.1.1, Doom, Quake, Jazz Jackrabbit (i loved that game on my 486 33mhz)
I loved that game, too! You can download both 1 and 2 (full versions!) from www.the-underdogs.org now, I play them with my little brother! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom