ufc 81...Lesnar vs Mir

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Lesnar is fighting again in June.

Speaking of Paul Wight I heard he is training for boxing. I think it would be awesome if he went mma and fought Tim Sylvia. I just want to see Sylvia get a taste of his own medicine. Since he wins all his fights because hes just so big.

Paul could retire after that fight to.

Hey emporer how much do u weigh? just curious wat wieght class u in?

And a fight i would pay to see is rampage jackson versus brock lesnar, both standup both poundin on eachother sylva is just a fat guy who would get exhausted after the first round imo, rampage on the other hand would fight on

the macth im waiting on is Forrest vs Rampage, i REALLY want to see forrest beat him for the title

also the big show is back with WWE now

I hear Bobby Lashley is going to make the jump to mma.

And when is big show suppose to come back?

Oh and guys i saw the replay again but got a closer look in hdtv, it wasnt even a proper knee bar lesnars knee was way below the guys hips, lesnar probally tapped because his foot was in an odd cramped position

I was at 135lbs in those videos. I'm around 140lbs now.
I just looked at some closeup footage of the submission and it does appear that the actual submission is a modified heel hook from a kneebar position. That's even more dangerous since it frequently doesn't start hurting until your ankle is already damaged pretty bad.

There is talk of Lasley going to TNA that is what Kurt Angle is saying anyway who knows if that is true or not. Could just be a publicity stunt for TNA.

I hear Lesnar is fighting again in June.

Speaking of Paul Wight I heard he is training for boxing. I think it would be awesome if he went mma and fought Tim Sylvia. I just want to see Sylvia get a taste of his own medicine. Since he wins all his fights because hes just so big.

Paul could retire after that fight to.

Dint you just see Tim Silvia get his arse handed to him by noguiera?

^didnt exactly get his *** handed to him
was a very close fight Silva actually whooped Nog's *** the first two rounds

i find it funny how people always talked like Pride has the greatest fighters in the world and now they come to UFC and half of them get their a**es handed to them
Rampage beats Liddell 1 for Pride
Griffin beats Sho Gun 1 for UFC
Liddell beats W. Silva 1 for UFC
Nog beats T. Silva 1 for Pride

its not that pride are doing "bad" by any means they are just not living up to the hype everyone was giving them before UFC bought them

and im putting my money on A. Silva to kick Dan Henderson's *** this march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom