U let people use your rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything on my hard drive I would be ashamed of being seen, so I don't worry.

While I have my setup just the way I want it (for that moment, anyway), my family knows not to change anything.

I keep a very secure rig, so I don't worry about them crapping it up.

My gaming rig is off limits to anyone. INcluding immediate family, unless i'm sitting right next to them.

My media center PC, go ahead and do what you want with it...

Nope, friends and family are welcome to use it, nothing stopping them using it and I have no problems with them doing so. Plus my friends are not really into gaming or drinking (I drink the most out of all of them. :eek: )

If my sister asks..haha..forget about it. No way she's getting on my comp. My bro's I'll occasionly let on if they have a good reason. As for my parents, if they ask I don't have much of a choice because they're the type of parents that don't take "no" as an answer. Not to mention, if I tell them "no" then they'll think I'm hiding something....aye...my parents are already suspicious enough as it is.

Close friends I'll let on, but I keep a close eye on 'em.

I agree with what Harper said earlier about not wanting people to mess with his settings, that's why I don't let anyone use my rig. My parents have a PC in the family room for them to use and I used to have to use it before I got my own rig and I hated it, reason I hated it is cause it's a celeron, I put a lot of time into tuning the settings on my rig to get them how they are and neither of my parents know how to use a pc all too well. My dad still asks me "So i just type in the website name and hit enter and it'll take me to the site?" every time he uses the computer and my mom only knows how to use macs so letting them mess with my rig is a definite no.

Never let anyone get near it, unless it is REALLY urgent and only then if it's RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY urgent.

i don't really have a gaming machine, i use linux so no one in my house knows how to start using it. pretty safe here :)

"Microsoft W3rd..."

I don't mind it if people use my computer. Like Trott said, "I don't have anything to hide" so it aint no thang but a chicken wang.... ;) :cool:

Re: "Microsoft W3rd..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I don't mind it if people use my computer. Like Trott said, "I don't have anything to hide" so it aint no thang but a chicken wang.... ;) :cool:

It's not really anything to hide for me... It's more like "harper said" about settings...etc...

Plus, what i've seen in my techie-days with other computer users... it just scares the living crap out of me...

"OMG, i've never downloaded anything or installed anything I didn't know what it was... how did I get these 349 viruses?"

"I don't know what happened, the PC just exploded when I poured water all over it."

"Fingers probing a LCD screen... point, point, point.. poke, poke, poke... fingerprints and oils and scratches and crap!!!!"

DON'T TOUCH MY FOUGGING COMPUTER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom