Teh 1337est cooling EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
Introducing the l337est pc cooling solution EVER! How much would one pay for the l337est cooling ever? $1000? $800? $500? $200? $50? NO!! I was able to make teh l337est pc cooling solution for $0! Prepare yourselves to be awed and struck with disbelief. What you will see before j00 will shock and amaze you to the point of screaming and smashing your head open on your desk.

Here is what you need:
-A fan
-Duck tape
-Garbage bag

These fine parts will be key to producing this ultimate cooling system. You will never have to worry about over-overclocking your graphics card and/or your cpu every again, because now, you can overclock as much as you want with this supreme cooling system.

It is easy to setup and install. Open the side of your pc. Place the fan next to it and make sure it is plugged. Procede in cutting the garbage bag so as to have two openings on each end. Use duck tape to secure the garbage bag between the fan and the pc, to create a sort of vent... and there you have it! Superior system cooling performance at close to no cost whatsoever! Genius!

What are the benefits to using this system?
-Parts usually cost nothing!
-You can easily control the fan speed with easy-to-use, external controls!!
-The fan is loud as ****, just like any real man's cooling system. You wanna hear the power of your cooling, like any real man would. Silent cooling is for pussies.
-Everything gets cooled at the same time! No need to get specific solutions for each component!

Here are some pics of the *** kicking system. You know that when a hot chick comes into your room, she'll be like, "oooo... your cooling system is so huge and powerful... let's do it and never stop!"

Hail to the 1337NESS!!

MLNA0043.jpg

MLNA0046.jpg

MLNA0044.jpg

MLNA0042.jpg

(pulls out fan and ductape)... This is actually a pretty good idea, maybe I'll try and set this up.

I had another cooling idea but I dont think I can get it to work really. My idea was you get some tubing, and somehow get one end outside, with like 4 fans in the tubing sucking air directly into your pc. Seeing as its -7 celcius out right now, that would own.

The side of my case is a lot larger then yours though, I may need to tape 2 bags together or something, heh.

will h4x 4 food said:
LOL..give us some temps lol

surprising actually. On startup, the cpu was at 27 C then rose up to about 32 C. Usually it's 38 C to 40 C (P4 1.6 Ghz). And I was able to get an extra 10 Mhz on my 9600XT to 580 MHz core. But I've already taken everything off cuz it's was **** loud and my cleaning lady wouldn't be able to vacuum tommorow. Plus, it was just dumb. ;) Had fun doing it though.

I've screwed around and just set a large fan next to mine and saw it drop 5-8 degrees at idle. lol

haha i actually laughed out loud when i saw that. thats a really good idea, and i have that exact same fan.

tommy8748 said:
What's next an air conditioner?

Actually, in the words of someone I know...

"Do not do this with an air conditioner, cold air will enter your computer then touch the hot components, then then condensation(water) will form inside your computer water+computer -> fire and expensive replacement parts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom