To Sexy For Tech Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahahahahaha, dont feel bad I put $550 on that game hoping Notre Dame would pull the upset, but they failed me........again. :(

wtk pro l said:
Bahahahahaha, dont feel bad I put $550 on that game hoping Notre Dame would pull the upset, but they failed me........again. :(

I was hoping they would lose by 50 myself. Being a Tennessee guy I can't stand ND.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
why are techies so stuck on asians..?

Ryan

Who doesnt like asians?

I think its just that techies show it more.

Im not really sure what hot picture to put on my sig but it will most likely come from this site:
cutiecentral.com

omg the pictures their are plenty hot!
but its kinda a forum, wish it was more of a gallery

asians great bodies trust me been there done that and not impressed to be honest one great thing though is that if yor tall and blonde and walk outside you get your own personal hareem of girls following you which always helps the street cred :D. also I'm sixteen and look about 19-20 and neva had to buy a drink as all you have to do is ance with sum girl in a club and then you end up gettin free shots all night :D

Matt

I loved asian women long before I was into "tech" stuff.

Trotter - lol, thanks for defending me, but unfortunately I simply screwed up. I even googled it up because I knew I was spelling that word wrong. UNFORTUNATELY.......apparently so does everyone else.....as when I typed in "Greener pasteur" google didn't correct it and came up with a lot of results so I figured "Ehh, I guess it's the same as the milk process?" and messed up.

Oh well........you shouldn't be focusing on the spelling of the word anyway! There's so much more to behold!!

asians great bodies trust me been there done that and not impressed to be honest one great thing though is that if yor tall and blonde and walk outside you get your own personal hareem of girls following you which always helps the street cred . also I'm sixteen and look about 19-20 and neva had to buy a drink as all you have to do is ance with sum girl in a club and then you end up gettin free shots all night
Jesus man, could you possibly turn this into an actual readable post?

EDIT: There ya go bobojuice, you can die happy now that you've rid the world of it's evil mispellings. My sig lives on as the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom