See what you can afford when your an Admin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
an SUV burns up to 3 times as much therefore uses 3 times more resources and produces up to 3 times more pollution. how is that the same? regardless, my point was more general. obviously you don't understand what it is so just move on with your original intention of this post

Warez Monster said:
well then that also goes for the ultimate muscle car, makes no difference. If you can afford to buy a hummer, corvette, or viper just to drive down to the mailbox, then do it.

This idealism will eventually lead to armageddon.

well i was until people started to turn it around with there political views on it. saying that it burns 3 times more is like saying the best basketball team lost just by 3 points and you wanted that team to win and you tell all your friends, we they just lost by 3 points....3 points of 3 times, it still losing and still poluting...

H2's are awesome.

Everytime i see one I stare at it. I am currently *kinda* saving for one. If I save $20,000, I could get a used 2003 h2 in great condition...

But as of now i have $560 in teh bank, i got a ways to go.

I knew someone who bought a H2, needless to say he sold it 3 weeks later because he didnt like it. I dont care if it uses up so much gas or what not, but when people complain about the price of gas and how much it costs to fill up and run their gas hogs, thats just plain stupid.

thebleakness said:
but when people complain about the price of gas and how much it costs to fill up and run their gas hogs, thats just plain stupid.

You're right, that is stupid, but how many people do you think actually do that?

Lots of people have been making statements like that for a while, but yet, they haven't actually heard anyone that owns a hummer complain about gas prices. Yes... people have hummers, and yes... people complain about gas prices, but how many people fall under both categories? I'm willing to bet it's not too many.

Maybe not those who have high price cars like hummers who can afford to pay the gas bill. I was talking more about cheaper cars and trucks. My friend bought a 1980 chevy or so and hes always complaining how much it costs him to fill up the tank. There are probably not many that fall in both groups but i have met some and they just annoy the hell out of me.

Warez Monster said:

That is a nice set of wheels.
Athough I don't know about the choice of color.

I think I like the orginal hummer better. The new model looks..... welll..... errr

What's the performance like or it. The orginal Hummer you can treat like $#!+ and they still keep ticking.

if you can afford it i say buy it :) i mean if you have a million dollars would you buy some used crappy 1990 broken down crap car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom