A real ninja!!!!11111!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so he's good. I've seen people do this, so I'm not contesting the validity of this video. However, I still want to know why people think he's a ninja or "like a ninja" because he can do flips and stuff.

Being a martial-arts expert has little to do with being a ninja. Me thinks people have been watching too much cartoons.

jeez, don't take crap so literally.......they don't necessarily mean ninjas cause he's got shurikens in his backpocket and disappear in a puff of smoke..........it's a better title than "Man who does backflips and moves like a ninja, but beware, he is NOT A REAL NINJA"

ShoobieRat said:
Alright, so he's good. I've seen people do this, so I'm not contesting the validity of this video. However, I still want to know why people think he's a ninja or "like a ninja" because he can do flips and stuff.

Being a martial-arts expert has little to do with being a ninja. Me thinks people have been watching too much cartoons.

You know, the title would grab more peoples attention as 'ninja' rather then 'professional martial artist'

like nubius said, don't be so litterate.

Harper said:
so what is he like in bed? ;)

harper, thats almost as disturbing as that link you made me click to that website with the person dressed up as an anime person. *shivers*

"DAMMIT!!! Now I can't get that image out of my Mind!!!!..."

powerslave12 said:

harper, thats almost as disturbing as that link you made me click to that website with the person dressed up as an anime person. *shivers*
I think "Selisia" Has been going through one of those "Mid life crissis" things for the past 2 years. :p

Either that or he's G@Y now.... :wooha: j/k :cool:

powerslave12 said:

And was dress up as a sith lord during episode II screening.

I do occassionally do Anime Coz play.

Actaully the only thing different about me in that photo was the Naruto Head Band. There is not much else different in the way I normally dress.
Here... play spot the difference on my dress code :-
HARPER being a Narutard

HARPER at Home

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I think "Selisia" Has been going through one of those "Mid life crissis" things for the past 2 years. :p

Either that or he's G@Y now.... :wooha: j/k :cool:
More like the Mid Job Crisis at the moment.
As for me being g@y, last time I checked* I am still very hetrosexual.

* last time I checked was about 15 minutes ago when the accounts department lady was getting me to chase up some outstanding invoices. With a figure like her's, she can yell at me all day. :firstlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom