Potentially the longest thread in history...

Wat o_O 5k seems *hugely* excessive for a yearly insurance cost! My car is ~100gbp a year total, AND I'm on my P plates (full drivers license for only 6 months so far). Wtf...

Wat o_O 5k seems *hugely* excessive for a yearly insurance cost! My car is ~100gbp a year total, AND I'm on my P plates (full drivers license for only 6 months so far). Wtf...

I was quoted about £18,000 for a ****ty Nissan Micra about a year ago. It's their way of saying "no".

Welp, P4 board no dice right off the bat. Vocal message saying CPU failure. FX-60 booted once on my Asus board, once putting to stock speed in the bios I'm not getting a memory error that won't go away.

Hi Everyone!
I am new to this forum, does anyone know if there is a thread on this site for sharing tech/electronics deals online?

Thanks in advance, excited to get in the convo!

Too expensive, and don't actually like them.

I'm getting consistent lower back pain these days so am considering buying one. I sit down at my desk pretty much 8 hours a day at home, so figured I should have a chair with good ergos. Though I want to try one before I buy it. Unless you know of any other brands that are cheaper and offer similar features like adjustable lumbar ?

I'm getting consistent lower back pain these days so am considering buying one. I sit down at my desk pretty much 8 hours a day at home, so figured I should have a chair with good ergos. Though I want to try one before I buy it. Unless you know of any other brands that are cheaper and offer similar features like adjustable lumbar ?
I've had 3 different styles of their chairs at work and not a fan. Their lumbar support is more like putting a stick in your back. As most know, I have a ****ed up lower back so most chairs aren't comfortable to me, but because of my specific posture the pillow on my chair at the lowest point is just perfect for me. Their meshy chairs I definitely don't like, currently use one now at work. I feel like you could get the same thing from Staples for $100.

Back
Top Bottom