Potentially the longest thread in history...

I am independent but side more towards democrat, and for once I agree with most republicans. The new health care system will do nothing except screw health care, and make it worse over-all. Just like me having to pay into social security, yet it won't be around when I am old enough to claim from it, while at the same time I have to basically invest my money for retirement. Wonder how the gov expects $150 a week to do all that.

I like the new system. Denying people because of pre-existing conditions is a deadly practice. After college for a few years the reason I had no money is because I couldn't get insurance. I had to pay out of pocket for treatments. I finally got a promotion, and along with that I'm in a union now and have good insurance. I have friends and family with the same condition who have declared bankruptcy over healthcare costs. I know that Obamacare and Romneycare aren't the solution. But it's a good start. At least someone did something about it. Social security? I try not to think about that too much...

Re: Today I have...

Exactly ! ;)

Apple just got the Galaxy Nexus banned in the US for yet another bs patent, it seems they found and incredibly stupid judge or payed her off.

Stuff like that is why I hate Apple, instead of competing in the market they try to win in the courtroom.

Don't take this wrong way, but if you have a microphone of any sorts, why not use your gmail and use google phone ?
For now it is free until you decide to call russia or germany or any international calls.
Still havent figured out what rates they want to charge for the service.
Atleast you won't be swetting bullets if you need to make a few important phone calls.

I'll leave you with this, pick up a cheap 10.00 SLAC -trac- phone and a 20 refill card and keep it just in case of an emergency.
Because people can't call me back. Normally wouldn't be a problem but everybody I call wont answer a number they don't know or looks weird. See problem 1. Now if I want to say pay my bill, call Paypal, or call somebody who will absolutely answer I have and will use it. Last time I was without a phone I used Google phone.

Tonight was a good and bad night DJing.

Because people can't call me back. Normally wouldn't be a problem but everybody I call wont answer a number they don't know or looks weird. See problem 1. Now if I want to say pay my bill, call Paypal, or call somebody who will absolutely answer I have and will use it. Last time I was without a phone I used Google phone.

Tonight was a good and bad night DJing.

I understand where your coming from, if your calling your mom or any close related friends in tx area, just give them a heads up and to know whens its you.
I think 2 phone calls from google id should give them a hint its you, most people tell me they thought it was the irs or collection agency looking for them :lol:

Just do what you can though, I aint coming down on you just wanted you to be aware there are some options that are manageable if you know what your doing. :)

Apple just got the Galaxy Nexus banned in the US for yet another bs patent, it seems they found and incredibly stupid judge or payed her off.

Stuff like that is why I hate Apple, instead of competing in the market they try to win in the courtroom.

Let me guess, another extremely vague patent?

Let me guess, another extremely vague patent?

Yeah, because no one has ever took Apple to court and tried to ban apple products. Your stupid if you think it's all Apples fault. They are both playing the same game, trying to sue each other.

At the end of the day, if you don't want to be taken to court, don't infringe on patents. That goes for Apple and android phone manufacturers. They are all as bad as each other.

Nokia, Motorola and Samsung have taken apple to court dozens of times. I don't mean to be harsh, but it's pretty pathetic to pretend it's all Apples fault.

Hmm, now that you mention it, he did say it was rooted. Don't remember what version, I think it was running Gingerbread, he had told me he needed it to be an earlier version to get it activated with Sprint I think.

Can you get into Recovery, or just the Bootloader?

Bootloader is Power + Vol. Down. > Select Recovery, and see if it's a custom recovery isntalled (AmonRa, ClockWork, etc.).

If you can get into Recovery, then just find a ROM for it, and flash it through recovery :). Check XDA or RootzWiki for a ROM.

Back
Top Bottom