Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

It's that way with all my games. I tend to not have problems others run into because I don't run the usual things other people do.

Speaking of which. Transformation! I'd have the yard done a little better but taking a break.

Screenshot-2.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg

Screenshot-8.jpg

Screenshot-9.jpg

Re: Today I have...

Today I have started my new job as a computer tech at Milnsbridge IT Voice & Data (MVD).

DRM really doesn't bother me at all. Whats wrong with having to be connected to the internet. At what point in time are you not connected to the internet ? Okay if you game on a laptop then i suppose there is a possibility you can't get on the interwebz (though this seems unlikely this day and age). If you don't like DRM you should all blame yourselves for downloading pirate software, that is the only reason it's there. Simple fact is games that need Steam activation are one of the hardest to crack, and absolutely impossible to leak before the official Steam release, as most new games these days download a 100mb or so of essential data for the game to launch. So even if pirate people get the disk early, they can't release it to the world beforehand. At least i don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom