Potentially the longest thread in history...

There are plenty of pre-release Steam games, but we can't get into that on here.

Any games I have on Steam are legit, but I still hate needing Steam to run in the background.

You'd be surprised.

Well it depends. If the game needs a substantial download from Steam like i've noticed one or two new games doing lately, then i don't see how it can be done. Not only would you have to crack the game, you'd have to actually create a few hundred megs of the game yourself.. this seems impossible, and i haven't seen those 2 particular games im talking about cracked before release.

Can still be leaked from an internal source too. I've seen that happen with some games (most recent one that comes to mind is Crysis 2; I heard that got leaked way before, and it was only a test build that got leaked from the inside).

Can still be leaked from an internal source too. I've seen that happen with some games (most recent one that comes to mind is Crysis 2; I heard that got leaked way before, and it was only a test build that got leaked from the inside).

True dat.

Ahh piracy.. our own worst enemy.

Re: Today I have...

My thoughts and prayers goes out to you and your friend's family

Thanks, all. Rich was a dear friend and was at one time the father-in-law of my wife's best friend. My wife's friend is on her way here from Illinois for the funeral.

So many things I could add right now...tempting lol. Instead I'll just leave this here
piracy-global-warming.jpg

Back
Top Bottom