Potentially the longest thread in history...

Over I m not just going to marry some random person on the street lol. I will be allowed to communicate with her before we make any decisions. Find out her likes, dislikes, and most of all determine whether or not this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Trust me, Muslims may not "date" but we don`t marry complete strangers either.

love comes in many shapes and forms... too many to judge what is right and wrong... so best thing to do, is do what makes you happy... love is what someone makes it to be.. so don't follow what another says of love... cuz love is sculpted differently from each

but.. i do have to agree with this

but this.. this about love is 100% correct... LOL

quit killing the convo lol... im being love guru and tryin to get this guy laid! lol.

and about that six month plan.. if you wreck that car during the test drive and the air bag dont deploy your going to lock yourself into an 18 year plan lol

For the record I have had "relations" in the past. But I don`t see any problem in some one holding out for marriage. Which is why I m doing so as well and no this isn't like 2 years ago I made this decision. My "first" and only time was when I was when I was a kid and with my baby sitter.

Nos LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

love is tough and relationships aren't for the weak hearted. When you get into a relationship you can't prepare yourself for any of it as it is all a 100% new experience every day you wake up and progress with your relationship. the worst part is though that for every high there's an equal or greater low that will tear you apart. and if you don't find the right person or don't let go of the wrong person it will tear you apart and destroy you. i speak from experience where i shielded myself and was convinced that this girl was a girl that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with and that what we had was love. i know it was love and nothing will take that away from me, but i know now that living with her and being with her for the rest of my life would be terrible and she would rip me apart, and i let it go on so long that the second i broke up with her everything in my life changed. it was the worst feeling or feelings ever, but as long as you've got people around you that can help you through the tough times thats what really matters, as they are the people that will respect whatever it is that you want to do with your life. and man, i partially believe that not having sex until marriage is a good thing because it adds a whole nother demension to the relationship. my ex wanted to have sex but it wasn't something that i was ready for at the time it was brought up and i'm glad that i said i wasn't ready. but man, for you, do what you know is right and people will hate on you, and all you need to do is tell them to fk off and thats that.

Exactly Peter just cause you choose not to, doesn't mean you are or were unable to. There have been many times I could have gotten "lucky" but I choose not to.

yeah and to quote every cheesey movie ever, its about at the end of the day being able to live with the choices you've made. if you can do that then that's all that matters.

Yeah lets be honest, sex ain't hard to get. But it is almost impossible to find some one who you can spend the rest of your life with. That is without going borderline insane. I'd rather wait a little longer to get the latter ;)

Back
Top Bottom