Potentially the longest thread in history...

you're a good man and you'll go far in life with that kind of attitude.

but yeah, i agree. i could easily have sex a lot, but it isn't something that i want, i'd rather have a really fun relationship where i build up to it and when it happens have it be really amazing rather than be kinda amazing..

He doesn't get the only credit for that. I live in the only state where a man was legally documented for being killed by taking it in the butt from a horse. ;)

sex definitely isnt hard... especially with beastiality and rape... 2 of my favorite things

wow ima delete you of my myspace lol jp...

but sex can be hard to get... for free without to much consuquence anyway like herpes or jail or the new necro herpes jason ellis was talking about.

haha and peter and huss you guys are right man.
Once you have sex...your minds think totally diff and everything changes...
it made our relationship worse....we would always have make up ...
and sometimes i think tahts all that was left and the only times we got close ....you loose the innocent beauty of a relationship within....
we waited 5 months...and it was perfect before then....but now its just....we just do it when we sleep together...too hard to control...
it just sux...readin all this is confusin me even more...whether to try and work this out....or listen to you peter...that you could be with someone who you think is the love...but actually brings the worst out you...

Back
Top Bottom