Potentially the longest thread in history...

So does anyone know anything about planes? Like if I were to fly overseas would I be allowed to take 2 trunks and a suitcase with me? I don't mean as carry-ons but as cargo. What's the typical number of carry-ons allowed per person? Can someone use a messenger bag as a carry on?

Thanks

So does anyone know anything about planes? Like if I were to fly overseas would I be allowed to take 2 trunks and a suitcase with me? I don't mean as carry-ons but as cargo. What's the typical number of carry-ons allowed per person? Can someone use a messenger bag as a carry on?

Thanks
Depends who you fly with. Sometimes you'll be able to take a lot more, but it'll cost you.

Depends on the airline and how full the plane is. Here its usually one carry on and up to 50lbs of cargo. But again, It would just be better to ask your airline company. As I'm sure they all have different restrictions.

International flights allow more baggage since the plane is larger and carries more fuel, but keep in mind that the plane has a
weight restriction due to fuel and the amount of passengers it carries.

Only take what is absolutely necessary.

To echo Rican's words, "Only take what is absolutely necessary." If you need more, have it shipped over separately.

so my gtx280 is dead sexy.... and pulling me 7200ppd while its hardly overclocked :)

hoorah!!! this card is toooooo sexy... almost willing to leave my gf for it..... nahhh, i'm lying bout that one.. but it is sexy

You just were talking about how you couldn't find a place to live and stuff? How are you going to suddenly afford to fly overseas?

Not paying for the flight myself cuz I CAN'T afford it. As it is I might be moving overseas for an excellent opportunity I was given and I'm hoping it goes through, ain't got nothing going for me here and my town is feeling the recession pretty badly and it's hurricane season now so it's another reason I don't feel like staying here.

Back
Top Bottom