new house

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohGrFreak

ID.10T
I haven't been posting frequently lately, there has been so much going on. First of all, I am now in my new house (new-to-me) and I am loving it. It has been a tough time trying to get it though, so much red tape involved in buying a house, you really have to be a patient person.

If anyone cares, the house is a four level split, three bedroom, 1.5 bath, finished basement house with hardwood floors. It has a nice fenced backyard with a shed, two slabs of concrete, one on exit by the french doors and one for exit for the garage, the slabs are there for a patio, which is unfinished. I now reside in Raytown, Missouri in a very nice neighborhood, I don't see high speed chases on a daily basis anymore, LOL.

I just got my internet hooked up yesterday but still won't be posting that often, due to all the finances I have to take care of and all the little things that have to be done around the house.

I know not many people care about these kind of posts, but this is in off topic, so hey, can't complain.

Peace,
Ohgrfreak

The four level split isnt' as impressive as it sounds, but hey, this is a nice house. The internet is SBC DSL 1.5meg promo deal where it's only 19.95 a month for a year. It's faster than my cable internet I used to have, mainly because comcast sucks for internet.

Weird thing: My parents were around 40 (ten years ago) when they got a house this nice, I'm only 25. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just very proud of myself and of my fiancee.

Thank you all, we have all been busy getting settled in and having things fixed, like today I had a plumber come in and run a new water line to my fridge because it has the ice maker and the water tap. Now we have to fix the garbage disposal and get a new toilet for the main bathroom. I have to get out back someday and fill in gaps in the fence with chicken wire because our dog is so small that she can get out between the gaps. Just lots of little things that add up. Maybe I'll take some pics when it finally gets clean, it is quite a nice house, it's just not new.

It just sounds big, it's only 1500 square feet, I had an apartment that was bigger, of course, that apartment was three bedrooms/two full bath and cost 1200 bucks a month. :)

But, it's way bigger than the poohole I was living in just a week ago, see, my fiancee lost her job months and months ago and we eventually moved in with her oldest daughter in a cramped and ran down house in a bad neighborhood. But she got a new job, and I have great credit, so bam, got a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom