Microsoft explains l33t speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.gif
DJ-CHRIS said:
I left microsoft with this feedback

"j00 Fu(K!|\|G N()()BS D{}|\|+ K|\|0\/\/ $|-|!+"

Translate that |v|!CR050F+

Yes, I know my 1337 speak sux, but then again it makes my head hurt to much to think down to that level.

This could be also taken as :-
MS GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING SPAM IN YOUR INBOX.
and Informitive guide to what's really getting advertised.

Like my work inbox get plenty of emails about
p3n15 3n1@rg3m3n+ p1||5 and
0|\||1|\|3 M3|)5 and
H0|\/|3 L0@N5 and
|-|0RY |-|0|_|53-\/\/1\/35

Wow, I've always been wondering what "pwn" meant
!0! /|/0013

:p Kidding regulus

But yeah...I think it's all stupid crap which is just furthering the evolution of idiots among kids.

I hate it when someone says PWND or OWNED, whatever the term 'Owned' in its sense is just ridiculous.

'Teh' is another one that just irritates me. I remember seeing an article on whether or not 'Teh' should be put in the dictionary and made an acceptible word.

Yes that's the answer...instead of making kids smarter, we'll simply dumb our whole system down to the level of idiocy and that'll fix everything.

I know a guy in sof2 that has a bind that says **LuL**
......now people are slanging slang.....RIDICULOUS I say

BTW: Isn't using M$ instead of MS for microsoft 'leetspeak' in itself :p

EDIT: Oh yeah....video game bullies...wow......that's a new level for patheticness

"Mommy mommy some kid behind a cyber wall is making fun of me"

Nubius, I know what you are saying.

The ironic thing that i get from time to time is that you have all these people going around talking 1337, and the second I make a spelling mistake in a post or in a game, they make a big deal out of it.

Sorry, Harper, I wasn't making fun of your spelling abilities, when I said you spelled subwoofer wrong. I just thought you'd like to know...

lol.... I dont use m$ as its leet... i have used it for years coz they are a money hoarding monopoly... hence the dollar sign

toxicity_27 said:
Sorry, Harper, I wasn't making fun of your spelling abilities, when I said you spelled subwoofer wrong. I just thought you'd like to know...
DUDE, I totally forgot about that instance. :eek:
Come to think of it, it still spelt wrong. :p

In the OT forum it one thing, what really irrates me is when you see some one asking for help in some one of the other forums, and the first reply is "Learn How To Spell" as appose to addressing the problem that was posted.

Thankfully, it some thing that is not seen much around TF.

and the second I make a spelling mistake in a post or in a game, they make a big deal out of it.
Yeah, funny isn't it?

Whats worse than 'leetspeak' IMO is when people just blatently spell crap wrong or abbreviate EVERYTHING.

U R N00b

Stuff like that, people manage to write whole sentences with that crap.

Y dont U try 2 run UR proggie widdout dat thang runin in da background?

Why do people type 'da' instead of the? People have become so primate-like that they now have to type how the speak, and how they speak makes them sound like morons as it is muchless typing slang.

Aiiiight....bleh, seen too many type out that

yo, dats lame, I tell u mah story B, hee' it goes aiiight?

lol

What is also lovely is when someone says

U r a stopid morooon dude. trying to call someone an idiot yet they can't even type it out correctly.

Bah I just gotta stop talking about it lol, it just annoys me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom