For the love of.. Some people are too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what chris was saying though is that the people like 50cent etc....don't really help the case of making people forget about skin color and simply get along with each other.

oh let us not even mention it's ok if they say 'CRACKER' to us, but if a white person says to even another white person 'yo nigga' and theres a black person around, oh well all hell is raised.

I've had plenty of white friends call me 'nigga' in various occassions...I think black people need to stop focusing on that word and realize that it's not used as a derogatory term anymore...if I'm saying it to a white friend, why the hell does a black person 10 feet away have to get offended over it?

Of course I did read this somewhat lengthy article by a black student that was saying "If african americans want to stop white people from using 'my nigga' then we as african americans need to quit saying it ourselves, and using it in our everyday language...all we do is perpetuate it's use and make it ok for anyone to use...so if you really have a problem with it, the word simply needs to not be said at all, regardless of race'

AGREED

omg I agree with nubius again.

Even without 50 cent their still racism, but their's still terrorists before US bombed Arab country's.

that's why I think this 'War on terrorism' is about as futile as the 'war on drugs'

Terrorism has been present for thousands of years, oh but we'll just now focus on it cause we got hit.

It's fine to take precautions and all, but meh, seems like they are going about it the wrong way..

Bah...now this topic is gonna go from racism to terrorism.

But surprisingly still civilized.. :eek:

I think this racism crap is better in our generation. You don't really get "racism" from people your own age. It's the people from our parents' generation that are ****ed up.

Once the baby boom generation goes away and we come into power, perhaps we can do away with the quota systems in the work place and such. "Now", without such a system minorities do get unfair treatment.

I remember one of my friend's dad. He got a job recently. But was let go like on the 2nd day after meeting his "supervisor" (the interview was done by someone else). Reason?.. "I don't think you fit in here".. No reason nothing.. :rolleyes:

Chankama said:
But surprisingly still civilized.. :eek:

I think this racism crap is better in our generation. You don't really get "racism" from people your own age. It's the people from our parents' generation that are ****ed up.

Yeah some really old guy that's family but not related call's all you azn's chinc's. It was acceptable 100 years ago...

Nah, but i like the fact that there are hardly any black ppl in my schoo. I mean there are ALOT of gangtsa mexicans and more white ppl but its just easier knowing your not gonna get caped trying to get in your car. I hate 50cent not cause hes black but because all the disrespecting of women he talks about. Girl gimme dat pussy, blah blah. I hate that, and my ex thinks hes the shit. Im like you try to say i disrespect you when i dont but yet hes the one that does the disrespecting and you think its the shit???? Im like oh HELL no. But yea back to my original thing, me and some friends goof around grabbin our crotch and sayin sup nigga? Lol we get no guff cause were messin and the black ppl at our school dont care. I have nothing agasint black ppl but the gangstas have got to go. Actually according to Chris Roc da niggas have got to go (gangstas)

Okay

I love Chris Roc and Will smith that say crap like that.

And i dont get why chicks like guys that disrespect them soo goddamned much. 50 cent is also in trouble for not paying his ass shakers in his video their measly 100$

Yea i know that, also i dont get how they can say that and girls will love them yet if you try to do the same thing they are like omg your disresepcting me. Damn girls are ****ing drama man.

I've still noticed that smart, educated, people don't like c-rap as much as the others do. Think about it; The gangstas probably won't get out of high school and they're listening to that shit all day. Then theres people that actually study and do "smart" stuff. I dunno how else to describe it, but people like us. I mean, working with computers, doesn't get smarter than that. And most of us don't listed to the c-rap part of rap.

Sorry if I went over the line somewhere in there.

Nubius said:
man, fuggin black people like that segregate themselves more than anyone else does....

hmmm BSU comes to mind....if there was a WSU I bet you that crap would be shut down in no time.

"OH WE WERE SLAVES" oh well hey guess what....ROMANS had slaves and they were freakin WHITE, Irish were slaves, WHITE...let us not even mention the indians...well hell they were just slaughtered.....I have nothing against black people, just the few who I've come across in my lifetime who play 'the race card' and act like they are still being opressed and as if they were the first, last, and only race to ever be in slavery...sorry for the rant, but that stupid thing just pisses me off...like you said chankama, theres actual IMPORTANT racial issues going on, and that stupid idiot has to go and make a big deal out of something as g-damned ignorant as that.

Yea thats very true i dont understand why they do it. As much i mean not to be racist but WTF there are others that were slaved to not jsut you guys. and i have no problem with black people i have many as friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom