Kaboom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......thats gotta be some weird joke right? I mean......look at how old that computer is and it's talking about the amazon.com DOS attacks. I know it was sometime ago, but was it THAT long ago?

But yeah, all ridiculousness........a program that can alter the molecular structure of the CPU.....give me a freakin break. Obviously this guy has no clue how explosives work.

Yeah. Apparently, that's a REAL article. I just found it hilarious. And the sad part is, some people who had no knowledge of computers probably believed it, and were too terrified to ever check their e-mail again.

Nubius said:
.......thats gotta be some weird joke right? I mean......look at how old that computer is and it's talking about the amazon.com DOS attacks. I know it was sometime ago, but was it THAT long ago?

But yeah, all ridiculousness........a program that can alter the molecular structure of the CPU.....give me a freakin break. Obviously this guy has no clue how explosives work.

lol, if he doesn't just ask any techi, we've all had our fair share of "fun" :p

Thank you, that just reaffirms my belief that some people are just too stupid to still be drawing air into their lungs.

How old is that article? I love how the writer tries to sound technical (but may be if he didn't people wouldn't understand it...)

That's an old article from a tabloid. On the bottom of the page it talks about "aliens whom live on earth in our city sewer systems." I've seen that before, but the whole page.

shh... don't tell anyone guys, but i've got a malicious code that I can use to create two hands that actually come through the monitor, grab your face and smash it against the desk... shh.. please keep this quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom