Gaming Mouse???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using an MX518 and its nice. If I could though Id get the Copperhead instead though. You should get a nice Mantis mousepad aswell :D

Copperhead ftw. it also has custom weights, you have to buy the copperhead pro tools which is like 10 or 15 $.

G5.

Sensitivity toggeling, Very comfortable, lots of programable bouttons, and the weights.

I love it.

cloudx16 said:
lol all those I researched and there size is too long. I don't want to waste a lot of money on another gaming mouse that is too big.

Any one know of any smaller sized gaming mouse?
suck it up, you will get used to it, I doubt you will find a mouse in 4inches of length that isnt a notebook mouse and of gaming quality.

cloudx16 said:
Actually I just did Logitech G3 mouse its little over 4 inches looks great Says it is built for smaller hands and all the reviews look good for it I will buy it when I can and hopefully works out I understand I am small handed freak give me some finger growth hormones

Link= http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104210
Man why wont logitech give it up. Razer makes the better mouse and they know it! They have came out with this G3 to compete with the copperhead because the G5 didn't cut it. Except the copperhead has all the features as the G5, in the compact size of the G3, AND it has 1000Hz polling rate, something neither the G3 or the G5 have.

EDIT:
Just took a tape measure and measured how long the copperhead is. It's exactly 4.5".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom