The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

I had some spegetti and watched 5 eps of pokemon and then went to bed, woke up and gonna have some apples.

Whereabouts in Pokémon are you?

Had a breadless double bacon, egg, and cheese from Subway this morning. I also grabbed a steak, egg, and cheese for lunch. I love the breakfast subs because I can use the egg as a bun.

Chicken and apple curry with rice.

I just had some orange chicken and chow mein from Panda Express that was excellent.

I still haven't been to Panda Express. There's not one where I live but a new one just opened up in Dalton (about 40 miles away). Maybe sometime when we go down there to hit the outlets I will get to try it out.

I still haven't been to Panda Express. There's not one where I live but a new one just opened up in Dalton (about 40 miles away). Maybe sometime when we go down there to hit the outlets I will get to try it out.

That was my first time eating there but I think it's going to become on of my regular places from now on. It was about $4.70 for an entree and side which isn't to bad considering that's what a sandwich and fries costs at a decent fast food place like Chick-fil-a. They had a pretty good variety too and all of it looked great.

Lol, $4.70!? That would have cost the equivalent of like $10 over here :p Food in the US is so cheap.

Back
Top Bottom