The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Got some Roasted chicken with peas potatoes and gravy, and the best darn chips I've ever tasted. Washed it down with some Captain Morgan's.

Had some stouffers monterrey chicken it was ok but needed much improvement.

small bowl of grits, small slice of grilled apple maple season pork chop, 1 orange and a glass of sparkling water.

HARDEE-S-NEW-MONSTER-BISCUIT-300x263.jpg

Hardee's® | Delicious Food. Tasty Facts.

Sans the biscuit part, obviously (low carb). Also has a .5L Lipton Diet Green Tea w/Citrus and a medium Diet Coke. Oh, and I had a couple of Old World Three Peppers and Cheese chicken sausage links when I first got up. :D

One thing i have noticed.. americans eat out way more than we do over here. I think i go out for a meal every few months. Fast food maybe once a month.

Just ate egg fried rice with sweet and sour sauce. And a pint of mars drink.

It can be cheaper to go out than eat at home a lot of times, plus it is really convenient to drive through somewhere on your way to wherever you are headed. This morning, however, my wife and her mom were jonesing for a Hardee's biscuit.

It can be cheaper to go out than eat at home a lot of times, plus it is really convenient to drive through somewhere on your way to wherever you are headed. This morning, however, my wife and her mom were jonesing for a Hardee's biscuit.

Cheaper to got out ? really o_O

I went to the local pub, had a pork and stuffing sandwhich and a pint of j2o and it was £7 ($11 or summit like that). I could of had a similar meal at home for about £2. And that was a crappy pub.

Go to a half decent local restaurant and you are looking at atleast $150 for a family of 4. A take-away for two is about $30/$40 as well.

Let's see... when we went out the other night to Golden Corral is was just under $35 for three adults. This was for buffets that included steak and shrimp as well as everything else, all you can eat. The most expensive sub at Subway is the Philly Steak which is $8 if I remember correctly but they still have a $5 sub menu with seven or eight selections on it. McDoubles at McDonalds are $1 each, and a Hardee's low-carb thickburger (1/3 pound) is just over $3. Heck, you can get four Krystals for $2.75.

Yep. Food is fairly cheap here.

J20, knocking down the hard stuff eh? :p

J20, knocking down the hard stuff eh? :p

I was driving so yeh.

Let's see... when we went out the other night to Golden Corral is was just under $35 for three adults. This was for buffets that included steak and shrimp as well as everything else, all you can eat. The most expensive sub at Subway is the Philly Steak which is $8 if I remember correctly but they still have a $5 sub menu with seven or eight selections on it. McDoubles at McDonalds are $1 each, and a Hardee's low-carb thickburger (1/3 pound) is just over $3. Heck, you can get four Krystals for $2.75.

Yep. Food is fairly cheap here.

Well i guess McD's is fairly cheap here. A single cheeseburger is still 99p i think.

Back
Top Bottom