Elbatrop1's Guides: What Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only for a basic 1 router home style no permissions, with just some printer and file sharing setup.

Real networking takes years to learn, but 99.9% of TF people don't really touch it.

I would like to learn some networking, because in the next 2 years at high school im taking both networking classes and id like to know shit before class and would like a simple little guide <_<

Well Elbatrop. If you have the time, I think putting together a spyware removal tutorial would be useful, as someone already mentioned.

Networking is well networking.. There are so many topologies, scenarios, etc. etc., it's not even funny. There is no way you can cover it in a "tutorial".. Unless it's something totally elementary for real beginners.

I am thinking of writing a tutorial on Information Security myself. Just need to find some time to do it. :confused:.. :)..

Well the networking one would kinda be how to link more than 2 computers together to do a LAN game or more than two computers to the internet and so on, but yea i see your point that it would be hard to write one to cover networking.

How to download free pr0n?
How to download free pr0n and keep your computer spyware free?
(I get asked this at work some times)

On a more serious note

How to organise, prepare and to host a LAN Party at home?
- A guide to on what to do so you are not spending the first 2 hours getting every one set up on the your network.
- A simple guide for host and guest.
- Out line some simple protocols. Eg. No pr0n and WaReZ sharing during game time.
- How to cheat Pizza Hut into giving you discounted Pizza with out having coupon.

charles_scott said:
I like harpers idea the best :-D
pr0n or LAN Party.

Considering that I am organising a Lan Party myself in the next few weeks, I am very tempted to write it up myself.
I am sick and tired of going to LAN parties and finding myself spending the first 2 to 3 hours setting every one else up. :mad:
Normally by the time I am we start playing, it lunch time all ready.

As for downloading pr0n for free..... I am keep those secrets until I am on my death bed. :p

have any of you actually searched in tutorials section of TF. it has most of the things you want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom