The dentist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
I didnt brush my teeth until i was freshman in highschool. Now im starting to have major problems w/ my teeth and have a revealing nerve on both sides of my jaw. And when i make out i use gum DUH. Or a Tic-Tac. But i brush my teeth now so no worries about that.
Say no more.

I didn't brush my teeth the whole day. I did use mouth wash though. I am about to go brush my teeth now. There's something stuck between my teeth.

I do brush every now and then, but it hurts my teeth more than helps for some strange reason..... Plus the dentist said I have extremly hard enamle or something on my teeth that prevents damage to them unless i start using that toothpaste on them, so maybe brushing with out toothpaste? lol

i have no problems with my teeth, the dentist said i had this thing called flurosis which means when i was young i had a lot of fluride in my body (probably caused by eating toothpaste or some stupid shit like that), which isnt a bad thing but my teeth have an extra strong coating of enamel on them but they have these funny white lines on my teeth.

I dont really care. I brush twice a day and floss every 2 days on average.

i used to swallow my toothpaste...how come i dont have flurosis...lol I WANT FLUROSIS

Dental fluorosis occurs during tooth development especially between the ages of 6 months to 5 years, from the overexposure to fluoride. Teeth are generally composed of hydroxyapatite and carbonated hydroxyapatite; when fluoride is present, fluorapatite is created. In high concentrations fluoride can cause yellowing of teeth, white spot, and pitting or mottled of enamel, consequently the teeth look unsightly. Fluorosis can not occur once the tooth has erupted in to the oral cavity. At this point fluorapatite is beneficial because it is more resistant to dissolution by acids (demineralization). The incidence of dental decay in those teeth is very small.

i only get the little white spots.

I hate it when they freeze your mouth for whatever reason and your lip gets retarded for the rest of the day...you can't eat or drink anything without it spilling out of your mouth

Last time I went to the dentist was on my birthday. I got two root canals to go witht he one I got a few months before.

I still haven't gone to get my crowns, as I no longer have dental insurance, and can't afford them.

I hope they don't give me trouble (the root canals), or I'll have to have them pulled. Luckily, they are bicuspids, so no snaggle-tooth grin...

my boss had a root canal a couple weeks ago, his supervisor told him he shoudla just had it pulled since it wo ulda been cheaper and virtually painless.

Emily said:
I brush my teeth 3-5 times a day, and I floss twice a day. I still don't like going to the dentist though, I don't like the sharp metal scraping things they use.

Why so much...good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom