Dam MPAA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have eXeem beta 0.16 it looks VERY promising from what I have seen. am really looking forward to its full release!!!

jono199 said:
What really naffs me off is that there were some torrents that were totally legal (Anime) and they have stolen it from me. BASTARDS.

How do they expect me to get Full Metal Alchemist with English dub now?

I should sue them for missed entertainment.

You're a bit behind the times jono. FMA got licensed by Cartoon Network, so they're now illegal to download also. But if you'd really like all the ep's contact me.

is it just me or are the only links i can find are reviews for exeem and not the beta download links? i searched for all the word combonations i can think of for beta exeem and variations, but found nothing but reviews. can someone post a link or PM me with a link to download the latest beta version?

good luck getting a copy of eXeem OGF, those are tough to find, its a pretty tight knit group of people behind it, from what Ive heard its gonna be winblows only too at first :(

The world is turning into a big buisness...where you cant do anything but pay $$ .

Eventually, there will be a tax where as long as you live...you have to give 23% of your earnings to some big fat man on a chair. Who doesnt do anything mind you, and the MPAA is going to take over the world with Wal-Mart, target and kmart will wage a valiant but bad war agaisnt the newly formed MPAA-Mart and then the only thing standing in MPAA-Marts way...is tech-forums with alot of computer literate guru's we will sharpen CD's and go to war for all man kind.

GameGURU said:
You could always sue the MPAA for being stupid...I mean if you can s ue mcdonalds for YOU spilling hot coffee on yourself then one might as well sue another for being stupid.

you cant sue for stupidity. the woman who sued mcdonalds most likely sued for endangerment of herself or something along those lines

horndude said:
torrentreactor.net is up

dont know about the mpaa, but the riaa has backed down everytime theyve been challenged

I never used torrentreactor.net i alway's used the .to that's the one i was refering to:),It had alot more torrent's and not as much garbage file's.I alway's laughed about the RIAA freaking out and then as soon as someone said take me to court they backed off right away:D

guess123 said:
when is eXeem gonna come out ?
whats the difference with it .. that makes it legal?
If you go to the site formally know as www.suprnova.org , there is a radio broadcast that you can download talking about eXeem.

I have listened to it, and it raises more questions than answers. It the functionality Kazaar + BT combined into one program.

eXeem is going into public beta testing some time soon.

As for what is and is not going to be legal with eXeem.... that is any one guess.

My attitude with the MPAA is that if they shut the sites down because they are doing some thing illegal, then they shut them down. This attitude of "MY-RIGHT-TO-DOWNLOAD" in an over exagerated myth IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom