Bush visits New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, lets not even think about how the Canadian government is run...now, that's really scary.

FireFox said:
Well, lets not even think about how the Canadian government is run...now, that's really scary.

What's wrong with us?

Didnt we react to the tsunami halfway across the world within 24 hours?

We have many downsides, being slow, intoxicated ect but overall we are a good goverment.

I'm going to stop here. This isn't the thread for this.

Anyway, I wonder what's going on over in Israel, South Africa etc. since all the attention is on us.

FireFox said:
I'm going to stop here. This isn't the thread for this.

Anyway, I wonder what's going on over in Israel, South Africa etc. since all the attention is on us.

Thousand people dyeing from HIV a day in Africa, ect.

COme on, have some respect for my boss.

On this topic though, alot of people in the news seem to think that Bush actually CREATED this storm, killed all these people personally, and then took a vacation. Come on, he didnt do anything wrong. He just didn't manage as well as he could of.

That's the whole point imo: HE DIDN' MANAGE IT AS WELL AS HE COULD HAVE. He could have done a much better job in taking measures to evacuate people and help them before and after the storm hit. instead he was on vacation and didn't bother to take a tour of the area until just a few days ago, quite a while after the storm hit.
Katrina was an awful disaster and lots of people would have died either way, but I think Bush could have done a lot more to save lives in this situation.
Welcome back FadingTheory, btw.

meh, like I've said plenty of times...before you go and just jump to the head honcho of the nation you gotta look at the state of Louisiana and new orleans first...You know how long and how bad that place is politically corrupt? Blame the governors and mayors there before you start jumping up to the president, not to mention congress too for not wanting to update the levees even though people had been asking for it for YEARS now.

Besides, like the PRESIDENT OF THE ENTIRE NATION is going to go to a place where people trying to help are being shot at by snipers on the roof and people going crazy, killing, raping, pillaging, oh but YEAH, lets go ahead and send the president down there immediately woohoo!

Think for 2 freakin seconds before you start this 'bush shoulda gone down earlier!' kind of crap...this isn't the tsunami, people are acting MORE like animals there than people were for the tsunami not to mention the whole world was trying to help in that instance.

All that aside I find that picture kind of amusing honestly....it's creative photoshopping

Yeah this picture wasnt about bush, we could do the same thing to any American president.

Anyways, their misusing the word sniper. Appears to me like a whole bunch of "gangsta" shooting 9mm pistols at people.

Seriously, why is everyone getting so uptight about the first picture? The man's gotta eat. Probably figured, "hey, it's no texmex, but Condolezza here makes a mean fish Jerky." :D..

And more fishies like that, and you can feed the refugees too :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom