Banning raves in Los Angeles? T&O?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock concerts are worse people get stabbed and crap. people are so cool with total blood and guts but noooooo drugs are the devil. ****

lolwut? Not every metal concert is a "stab-people, hurt people" etc. Most metal concerts I've been do have been decent. A few people got hurt, but that's because they were acting on their own stupidity (and drunkenness). Most of the time, however, when there's a pit, and somebody falls, the people on the outside wall help them up, or if they fall in the middle, the people in the middle help them up as well (unwritten rule in moshing...otherwise its no fun for anybody).

BTW, people do drugs are more than just raves...they do them at all concerts ;). Mostly pot, but I've seen other things as well.

^Like i said, the death rate is most likely higher. Why else would the do it... As well, physical injury is easier to fix then drug related injuries.

Somebody who ODs can be treated quickly with a nice charcoal session. If you break your nose and rib, they are broken. Id rather squirt, puke, practically bath in brown than have anymore broken ribs.

The Gov is just looking for an excuse to take another thing way from us, and drugs seems to work over well with the retarded general public.

And psycho related incidents can happen anywhere, anytime, regardless of activity.

I have noticed the gov uses drugs or terrorists or gangs in just about every reason for banning something.

Such as the recent crack down on pirate sites from the American Gov, claiming pirating helps terrorists fund there projects. Umm, I don't see pirates paying for what they are doing. -.-

Where I live raving and local metal reigns supreme. I've played shows where we've had people knocked out on several occasions but not one death to speak of since warped tour 2006 for rock and that was a heat stroke. Multiple a month for raves. I'm not saying we should ban them but the drugs are getting out of hand.

Somebody who ODs can be treated quickly with a nice charcoal session. If you break your nose and rib, they are broken. Id rather squirt, puke, practically bath in brown than have anymore broken ribs.

The Gov is just looking for an excuse to take another thing way from us, and drugs seems to work over well with the retarded general public.

And psycho related incidents can happen anywhere, anytime, regardless of activity.

many drug related illnesses are not from oding, it is from what is in the drugs, if its laced etc, much hard to treat something when you don't know what it is, a broken rib, or noes, heals, and they know exactly what to give you. That's all i was saying.

Breaking ribs ain't that bad, not saying its a picknick lol, but **** femurs and collar bones is where it is nuts. Femur i have never experienced thankfully, but collar bone, ****, it is very painful.

TBH I don't see why they have lasted this long, legal raves are one thing others I know off (never been to one I admit but i have heard the storys for a long time) they cause nothing but trouble. There is one story I was told long time ago and I might have it wrong or it be inaccurate, but there was a guy well known on the rave sceen if went by the handle Mr L he thought he was a ladys man because he always got layed any woman who didn't got like his advances got glassed in the face, others got raped.

I would break a rib any day over a broken femur. Collar Bones don't hurt all that bad. I was able to ride of the mountain with my collar bone clean in 2.

No one has gotten seriusley injured in a long time.. One mental case obvously ruined it for washington. I have seen pipes get shattered in mouths and rings ripped out in a mosh pit but the second someone falls everyone stops to get that person up.

^you break your collar bone you are out of commission, you cant do **** all... pain probably depends on where you break it i guess. When i broke mine in a snowmobile accident it was very painful. More so then a broken lag and fractured skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom