Anime Rage Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Anime, i admit i used to watch Naruto and Inuyasha, but have long gone away from them and just every year or so pick up a new anime series from a mate and watch that.

I just finished watching Cowboy Bebop (i can't believe i hadn't watched it before) and i thought it was awesome. I watched one love anime (i don't know what they are called) which was Chobits, which i found alright for a once of watch, but i wouldn't watch it multiple times. I found Gungave, Full Metal Alchemist and Hellsing to be awesome animes aswell. I kinda like more gun/fist fight animes over stupid powers.

Azumanga Daioh was ok, i liked that cat that was evil (my avatar).

Harvey Birdman is awesome. Venture Brothers was cool but it got tired after season 2, it's like they have entirely new writers.

ATHF is still funny to me but it seems to be dragging on, like a very long joke with a pun that's not worth the wait. Family Guy sucks and it's been going downhill since season 3.

I love all of Adult Swim, minus Tom Goes to the Mayor which is horrible and should be burnt. Venture bro's will never get old, try to get back into them as i thought similar to you for a while. Also agreed, Family Guy sucks, but i hate it because everyone feels the need to bring up things about it that i really don't want to hear for the 603836 time.

Venture Bros, The Boondocks, Harvey Birdman, Squidbillies, ATHF, Futurama, Home Movies, Simpsons.
Those are the Cartoons I like.

only anime i liek to whatch anymore has to be from geneon, even then some things arent that great. nothign will ever beat trigun or ghost in the shell. my younger siblings have been trying to get me into death note not sure about it yet tho. also i <3 the boondocks very much, for religion class i wrote a paper on teh creator of them and why i think he is a humanitatrian lol :D

boondocks was entertaining. However I did find that there was other things that i could be doing with my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom