What's your favorite Spyware Killer?

Hardware Zone Quiz #27: Volatile Memory?

• The data disappears if the power goes off.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The data does not disappear if the power goes off.

• The data is rewritable.

• The memory module is a potential fire hazard.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ad-Aware, SBS&D, Spywareblaster, and Hijack this are my main snti-spyware apps. Just to make sure I occasionally run registry checks myself and with Tuneup Utilities, and I make sure there arent any bad processes running at start up with Startup Mechanic.

I use Ad-aware and Spybot. Both seem to be reliable enough, dont really like the ad-aware interface all that much though.

If you use Firefox, I'd recommend Spybot in addition to what you're currently using because It gets rid of those pesky tracking cookies.

I use a combo of Ad-aware and Spybot

I use Mozilla Firefox for most of my browsing and protect with Ad Aware, SpoBot Search and Destroy, and spyware blaster. I like the imunize features of the latter two. I never tried the payed version of Ad Aware blocker, has anyone else?

I think you should use at least two as they each find different things. ME - Spybot S&D and Ad-aware

ad-ware, spybot and a squared it's a little slow but it finds all worms that all others don't find

Niether of mine are one there. I use SpyBot and X-Cleaner. Both work wonders on our school's machines. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom