Cool Spyware Remoover

Status
Not open for further replies.
because my aunt scans her PC both with adaware and spysweepr everytime and adaware doesn't find very much compared to spysweeper, just from personal experience with both programs I think spysweper is better.....you can use both though for best results

Too lazy to use both...tehe...I used to do that...but now, *yawn*, it simply takes too long. Mmm...ADS! ...will die :)

i never run spyware killers, i don't have spyware because I use opera and if i would have them i don't care unless it screwes my system

Ah, but it does...well, I'm sure Opra is not 100% spy/ad-ware proof...and as far as slowing your system, well it'd probably gradually happen over time. I'm not quite sure where I get all mine from...probably from downloading so much stuff...thats pretty much all this computer is for--haha, and is on dial-up:)

haha, no its not 100% ofcourse but better than IE and I am not using Outlook either wich also makes big difference

chadley said:
Major u need to get your evil santa avatar back up, it sort of gave you a dark side:)
hehe, no I like thisone better...Santa's colors didn't match the forums, and both PhotoShop and PhotoImpact screwed my system so I am unable to edit pics....I need a format

Back on topic!!!

I use both. It seems that whichever you run first, the other will find something. They seem to work well together (I haven't tried at the same time, lol).

And, you can set them to run whenever you want.

Dave :D

P.S. I'm glad theMajor changed to a star from the sergeant stripes. LoL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom