Accessing passwords from internet usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you got through all the steps and everything worked fine untill step 7?

Did you hold Shift + ctrl + alt and press k?

I don't know what I've done now - it was all working OK then I've just pressed shift ctrl alt k to have another look at the report and nothing's happened! any ideas?? thanks again

Make sure you hold down Shift + ctrl + alt while pressing k. If you are doing that, I do not know what is wrong as it worked for me and was working for you.
All i can say is just check your pressing the buttons correctly.

I tried this on my friend's PC last night and I had the same problems as I was having on my machine. It seems like when I restart my machine, it loses all details of the keylogger meaning it has to be re-installed.

When I install it, should I restart when I'm prompted (after installing the section where I choose the stealth installtion option. Also, when it says stealth installation, should I also choose the other two tick boxes (which are already ticked. Finally, when I delete the short cut, I just found the link in the Start menu and right-click>delete - is this the best way.

Any advice you might be able to give is welcomed.

Thanks again

It seems like when I restart my machine, it loses all details of the keylogger meaning it has to be re-installed.

Make sure you have the box 'Launch in Hidden mode' box checked. To do this the box that says something like 'Launch when Windows start' has to be checked.

When I install it, should I restart when I'm prompted (after installing the section where I choose the stealth installtion option.

If you are prompted to restart, you should restart.

Also, when it says stealth installation, should I also choose the other two tick boxes (which are already ticked.

If they are already ticked I think you should leave them ticked. Can you remember what they said?

Finally, when I delete the short cut, I just found the link in the Start menu and right-click>delete - is this the best way.

Ye thats the best way. Deleting them shortcuts is step 5 of the instruction I gave you.

Hopefully it will be working better now. Anymore problems and i'm here :)

James.

Hi, I've just reinstalled it from afresh and it all works perfect until I shut my machine down. As soon as I restart it I lose everything and cannot see the key logger panel when I press the short cut keys. If I search for the actual file where I saved it, I can't see it either - all that's there are the exe files to reinstall from scratch.

Help!

So its not installed at C:\Program Files?
and you had 'Launch when Windows start' box ticked before you restarted?

It installed originally at c:program files and everything is fine until I shut down my machine and restart. Before this, I can freely access the log using the shortcut keys and everything is fine. As soon as I close the machine down though it's like it loses everything and I can't see the log file or even find the link to the log file in c:program files.

sorry, I didn't mean that funny smiley to appear - it just happened when I entered the c program files - I must've mistyped!

Thanks again for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom