What is your ISP speed?

Very nice!
I wonder why comcast has such a low upload? seems no matter where you are, nothing much better than 12 something

I remember reading about the why but for the life of me I can't remember the reason, A friend recently got Fios and he get's around 90 up and down, Not too worried though, How often do any of us upload tons of data, 12 is pretty good for the bit I do. With my down, Now I just want to down load stuff just to go WOW on the speed LOL.

Dauntae
Because the cable systems are not symmetrical like fiber and they don't want to run fiber to all the nodes to make it symmetrical. It's not profitable anymore when they actually have to spend money to reach demand.

Low upload speeds were annoying me this morning as I was updating the ISO folder on my Box. Roughly 17MB/s down from Dreamspark, and a whopping 1.2MB/s up to the box -_-

Internet in the Irish countryside is chronic.
Bear in mind that this is my speed based on an Irish server, virtually nothing I download is going to be on an Irish server, nor the servers I play games on...

Tell me about it. We literally can't get broadband where I'm from in Offaly. 2015 and still no broadband connection..fairly pathetic. Luckily where I'm living right now has broadband and 4G reception. :)

This Image is a Speed test of whats available in my own country and not a server half way around the world.

Attachments

• Speed Test.JPG
    Speed Test.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 5
I get about a 120Mbps but I still see buffering sometimes during streaming which is ridiculous.
Either I'm being throttled or the servers for watching the videos suck

I get about a 120Mbps but I still see buffering sometimes during streaming which is ridiculous.
Either I'm being throttled or the servers for watching the videos suck

Yeah that happened to me earlier on this afternoon when watching a HD Movie. I was pretty confused but yeah thought it sucked hard. Must of been their servers with you mentioning that. I didn't realize. Thanks for that.

OH GEE I'm signed up for up to 90 but got 124ish when I first tested, Now every time I test it I get THIS?????
4702347150.png

Back
Top Bottom