What is your ISP speed?

Schooooool
3232393333.png

EDIT: 0 ping. My work and school must have some kind of quantum-entangled network :tongue:

Last edited:
Upgraded to 30meg as our two year rate expired and the 30 was the same price as the 15.

Seeing some of these speeds makes me sad considering my school is NOWHERE near that.

Here is mine from home:

3283211297.png

Mine's embarrassing:

Not only that, it costs $159.95/month! Luckily my employer pays for it (I work from home).

That's what I get for living out in the country. No cable, no FIOS and no DSL available. I have what's called Fixed Wireless.
Mine has improved a bit since I posted originally:

3284697412.png

My employer is now paying only $138/month for this connection!

So Cox came out today and had to replace almost 40ft of line due to excessive chew holes. Come to find out, rodents, rabbits, etc... like the buzz feeling of a copper line. Like it to putting a 9 volt battery to your tongue. So after that did this test... Much better than I even expected.

Last edited:
I wasn't real happy with our switch from COX to AT&T. We got a downgrade for the same price as we used to pay, but thank god we have 300+ sh*t channels we're never going to watch :/ Plus it's AT&T, and... eeeih :p

But the point is, albeit it was a downgrade, we're getting even better speeds than advertised. Maybe they're not as bad as I've alwas made them out to be.

Advertised 18 down, 1.5 up

Lol who downgrades to DSL if you have cable? I'd never do that. I've had the Uverse 18Mb package, TWC 20 and 30Mb packages, and Charter 30Mb. I will (and have) take cable any day.

Yea. Currently with comcast and was previously with AT&T. AT&T was too slow to load up a 1080p YouTube video without letting it buffer pretty constantly. =/

Back
Top Bottom