"Remember me" failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezhead18

Baseband Member
Hey guys,

I'm having a problem with my web browser, I use Firefox v:2.0.0.4. Wherever I log in on the net the "remember me" feature does not work at all. Not in any forums or e-mail sites. Firefox does a good job of remembering passwords, but it doesn't ever keep me logged in after I close Firefox, like it used to.

For example, Yahoo Mail has a feature that keeps you logged in for 2 weeks, no matter what. This used to work for me, but now I have to log in every time I open Firefox.

What could be causing this? Cookies is enabled and are only deleted when I clear the private data, or until they expire.

I don't know if this is related or not but I have been receiving an "Internal Server Error" when I try to access youtube.com. This only started when the previous problem started occurring.

Cheers

Firefox has an option to clear all personal data everytime you close the browser, check to make sure thats not checked.

What os are you running?

Try a different browser, see if that holds, if it does, then the other browser has something disabled, or blocked/clearing.

Uninstall/reinstall the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom